We started going to the BVI in 1989. We bareboat chartered for many, many years. One year, while visiting the Baths on Virgin Gorda, we went to the now sadly gone Mad Dog bar and grill for a drink and a visit with Edith. We lucked into a meeting with Ludwig, who, along with his wife Tina, owned Guavaberry Spring Bay. He urged us to have Tina give us a guided tour of the cottages and the grounds, and we did so. The next year we spent four days there after our charter. The next year we spent a week on a sail boat and a week at Guavaberry. Now we spend three weeks in May there. Beautiful beaches, no crowds, a short walk to the Baths, commissary with food and beverages. Nearby restaurants and grocery stores. The one, two, and three bedroom cottages are arranged so that you have privacy. The staff are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and are all our friends now. If this sounds like I'm gushing, I am...lol. And I am so ready for May to get here so that I'm back on the porch with a drink in hand watching the lovely sunset over Sir Francis Drake channel. They have a web page with photo's, info, and a great map of VG. And, whatever choice you make, as long as you are in the BVI you will have a great time. Enjoy!!!