There are lots of options - it always involves what you want to pay, in addition to other things. For the nice Greek islands, you want the smallest ship that you can afford that has the amenities that you require. Some people suggest local Greek cruise lines, but I know nothing about them except that they have a reputation as not being as nice generally as the cruise names that are more familiar to us. I do not think the size (i.e., passenger capacity) matters as much for Italy. For the smaller Greek islands, I would start with looking at Windstar - maybe Azamara, although that is getting bigger. Not sure we would want to pay for Seabourne which would be very nice and decent size - if affordable for you that would be an extremely nice cruise. Viking and Oceania may be bigger than what otherwise works best, but would be very nice ships. Many of nice Greek island cruises are round trip Athens (Piraeus) - when you mention both Greek islands and Italy are you thinking of leaving out of Venice? Rome? Leaving from an Italian port might somewhat limit available Greek itineraries on a 8-10 night trip. Suggest you really think about what kind of itinerary you want (do you just want to do Greek Islands and leave Italy for another cruise or maybe a land vacation?) and what you can afford, then check what is available in your time window yourself or get a TA to do some checking for you. (I use Bonnie Buchanan who in addition to being a TA also has spent more money on cruising personally than most - we are trying to catch up - and she is ever helpful in helping us do that.)