I am very far from an expert on the BVI but I will share what little I do know. We have done two monohull sailing charters on Crystal Clear with our (then younger ) teens. We added on a few days in Virgin Gorda at the end which we loved. The new kids will love all the island hopping and snorkeling of course. What’s not to love ?

This March we are four couples traveling together. No kids. All first timers to the BVI except us. We are acting as hosts. We have rented a Dream Come True villa on Virgin Gorda. Looks beautiful and accommodates 14. Our owner contact is amazingly communicative and acts as a concierge. Panoramic view and beautiful pool. 5 bedrooms. With the Baths right there, Leverick Bay and all the beautiful beaches I don’t see how we can go wrong. Anegada is a favorite for us and sounds like for you as well. From a bopping around perspective I’m not sure how Virgin Gorda ranks. Look into Gumptions Necker tour. Those kids would LOVE it!!!

We are flying from four completely different parts of the country. Meeting in SJU (God willing). Our Seattle friends are buffering their trip with an extra day just in case. I have chartered Island Birds for all 8 of us and we will start our trip by flying straight to Anegada and spending a night. Then flying VIAIrlink to VIJ. Charter seemed to make the most sense for our party of 8. For your party of 11 that might get more complex. The charter planes I looked into were either for 5 or 9. But I didn’t dig deeper since that accommodated us.

I have become an avid follower watching the BVI post hurricane bravery and resilience and it seemed a perfect fit to head down there and support in any way we can. I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time. Perfect ages for a trip like that!!!! I’m sorry my answer was so rambling. I guess I’m just extremely excited!!

[Linked Image]