Had a couple of questions regarding clearance into and out of USVI and SVI. I am picking up a boat in Tortola and the next morning will clear into St. John and then heading to St. Thomas to pick up two passengers who will have just flown into STT. We are planning on then heading to Culebra. Will C & I let me add these passengers in St. John and clear them out with us even though we haven't picked them up yet or we will we have to clear them out in St. Thomas before heading to Culebra? (I guess I could alternatively have them ferry over to St. John's with us but needed help with the easiest logistics.)

Also, has anyone used the ROAM app yet and if so, how well did it work? I see where some have tried to clear in without going all the way into Ensenada Honda but looks like some have had problems with that recently as they are requiring you to be in the harbor before clearing you in?

Lastly, do we get cruising permits for Puerto Rico ahead of time or have to wait until we arrive to get one? I am confused by what I have read. Seems like some have gotten them thru charter company while others have waited until they got to Culebra.

Thanks in advance for any help.