The weather has been wonderful to date. We arrived last Saturday to sunny skies and little to no humidity. Each day has brought sunshine, relaxation, good food and great company.

Yesterday we spent the morning floating in the water and reading before breaking for lunch. Burgers at Buccaneers were good and quick service.

Buc's blue cheese/bacon burger
[Linked Image]

Colour1 and Wingman - aka David, Mike
[Linked Image]

After lunch I wanted ice cream so we checked out the Carousel. Very picturesque place with many choices of gelato, tables, chairs a child play area along with the Carousel in the back. They also had several machines for cotton candy and popcorn which were not in use. One has to assume they are used for children’s birthday parties. I had a small cup of coconut that had two small scoops, $4. It was good.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Took a ride pass Red Piano. It's so random how some places were severely damaged and others next door weren't. We saw more visible work being done on new construction rather than repairs on some of the bigger resorts.

We dined at The Greenhouse in Simpson Bay. This was the first restaurant we've visited that was packed. Given how crowded it was and seeing multiple ppl in front of us our wait wasn't more than 35 min. It was so worth the wait.

We passed the time at the bar with 2-for-one cocktails while both are served simultaneously the bartender only iced the first drink. Great idea so as not to water down the second cocktail. Without having to ask, ice cubes arrived just as we were getting to our second drink. The bartenders and wait staff were working hard so once we sat for dinner it didn’t take long to be served. Milena was our waitress once again and she’s my Johnny Cake connection (LOL) but unfortunately they had no more and the kitchen was too busy with dinners to make more. I love their Johnny Cakes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Random photo of coconut shrimp appetizer at Topper’s the other evening

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fabila; 10/27/2018 08:33 AM.