Slept a little later this yesterday, 7:30 am. Whopee! Another gorgeous day in Paradise. Thank you. Breakfast was at the villa today followed by beach and pool time. I took a break and drove with friends to Cupecoy to pick up food supplies and lunch in Jordan Village.

We got take- away from Shogun . It’s a small café serving Asian street food. I counted seven tables where you could dine outside under the canopy if you wanted to dine there. The have a chalk board menu which changes daily. I ordered the chicken nem $6 (there were four, but I ate one before I took the photo – they were very good). For my main meal I selected the sweet & sour pork with veggies. For $14 it came with white rice. Just ok.

[Linked Image]

Two more friends depart tomorrow so we all went to Mario Bistrot in Porto Cupecoy for dinner last night. WOW it was fantastic.

[Linked Image]

There was a beautiful breeze in the courtyard so we dined in their outdoor area. Service was outside as was the food. They offered a 3- course prix fixed dinner at $36 offering more than several items and a few specials in each course. For appetizer we ate the tuna tataki which was out of this world.

A few slices of perfectly grilled peppered tuna.

[Linked Image]

I opted for the special which was a Boulibase.

[Linked Image]

David had the duck served with sautéed veggies and potatoes. He loved it too. Hard to capture my dish but believe me it was very good. For dessert there were tartins and sorbet. Pictured is a chocolate pecan tart.
[Linked Image]

The house Rose was lovely.

Last edited by fabila; 11/02/2018 11:49 AM.