Hi All!
We are planning a trip in February for 4-5 nights. We own at Dawn Beach Club, but it isn’t ready for us yet, and we are anxious to come visit. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? We love the Dawn Beach area, being close to the French side and also the amenities that were available at the Westin. We have only stayed at Simpson Bay Resort for one night in the past (didn’t love it) and the Princess Heights (likes it before we had our time share) a hand full of times.

I am looking for advice, as we haven’t visited since Irma, and I’m not sure what area would be best for us. We enjoy our drinks, but not crazy party city. We would enjoy a resort with drinks available by the pool/ocean. But we also love good food and want to be close to the French restaurants in Grand Case. We want to be on the beach, or at least a great view of the ocean. I’ve read through numerous posts about what’s going on over there, but still not sure if the French side is ready? We would consider staying on the French side if there is enough open and we can find a nice place to stay. Budget is 300-400 per night. Thanks in advance!