Georgia,

We are currently at El Zafiro and tomorrow we move to BSV.

JEEPERS,

I don’t think they are the same places, or at least not the same names. If you come out of Caribbean Gems (the store across from Holland House) and turn left you walk past Old Street and it’s a big building that runs from Front Street back in an alley. I think the main store on Front Street is a sun glass store. The Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch and the sandwiches we had - a chicken Caesar wrap and a chicken spiced up version of the same - were both yummy. Our jeweler sent us there when we said we just wanted to grab a quick sandwich. He knew what he was talking about.

Louise,

One of these days it will happen. I had really hoped to meet you and David and Mike. Others, too and we are also missing a bunch of friends who arrive midweek of the week we leave on Monday. It just works that way sometimes.

Vivian and Lyn,

We went there yesterday and I walked away not happy, since I didn’t get the answers I wanted to get, but at the same time I did feel reassured the Towers will be back. Someday - and hopefully sooner than later. But I honestly don’t feel real good about my April weeks in 2019. Maybe but it remains to be seen.

And btw, the upgrades to 7 and 8 are nice though I’m not crazy about the colors since they didn’t have that Caribbean feel to me. Goods are ordered - we saw the invoices, and the crane was back in use and they were working on both the main building roof and the chiller unit over the laundry/maintenance building. All the staff are well and send their good wishes to the owners. Believe, they miss us as much as we miss them, and then some. And James is still there doing what James does.

And thanks to everyone for the good wishes. I truly believe if people go with a happy heart they will be greeted in the same manner.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."