80 days until we arrive in BVI for our first visit since the hurricanes this past year. I have followed this site religiously over the years and have found it to be one of the best tools for planning our trips. Our group is meeting to lay out a preliminary itinerary, with emphasis on the work itinerary, as we generally have had to make accommodations for weather, cruise ship crowds, etc. That said, we have traditionally scheduled a layover in the North Sound the evening before we head to Anegada. Following reports from this site an others, we recognize that the Bitter End still resembles a nuclear blast site. I understand that Leverick Bay i up and running on excellent form. Previous posts indicated that Saba Rock was under renovation and scheduled to open late December. We assume that December may not take into account the island time factor. We would appreciate any update on facilities, other than what we already know about Leveick, that we may be able to use while in the North Sound. Any eyeball reports on the progress at Saba in particular? Hope to see some of you there Jan 28-Feb 4.

Sailing is not a matter of life and death-it is more important than that