|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,017
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
|
|
|
11 members (CarolinaSailor, mez, Kennys, Lionsail, DanS, Todd_Melinda_K, BillDauterive, Sailor1985, 3 invisible),
1,132
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
From my 25 gph watermaker. I agree! I just push the green button and leave it on until the tank is full. Then I push the red button. And if I take into account the cost of the water maker I will have a tank full of the most expensive water int he world! But it sure is nice not to have to look for water.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|