We are 8 friends traveling from Anegada via Island Birds and arriving to Virgin Gorda on a Saturday at 4. (not for a while but I obsess) Our villa rental check-in is at 4 and I am fairly anxious to get there and have our guests be able to enjoy the sunset relaxing with cocktails. I have toyed with having Buck's provision the villa prior to arrival. Supa Valu was another name given to me but they don't have a web site so I don't understand how you place your order. I am not a sailor so I have never done that before. That's one possibility. But- all we really need is drinks, pepsi happy hour snacks, dinner and breakfast the next morning. Then we could do our big shopping for the week on Sunday (rather than having Buck's stock the villa). Are stores open on Sunday?

So my question is- if we do the jiffy run on the first arrival day - which grocery store is recommended? hungry Do grocery stores sell beer and liquor too? Do any have the prepared foods similar to a Whole Foods-y where we could buy dinner already "done"? (Realizing that they won't actually be like Whole foods laugh ) I feel like that first night it would be nice to just chill at the house rather than all of us piling back in the truck and head to dinner somewhere. I realize I am micromanaging. It's a personality flaw. But I just like to have a plan. thanks

[Linked Image]