Yes, we went to Friars and had lunch at Friars Bay Beach Club. For those who are used to getting free chairs with meals, that policy has changed and they now charge for them. It was US $10.00 for two chairs with beach cushions, a table and an umbrella providing you were eating there.

The beach water entrance was kind of crumby with more rocks both before and in the water and left me wishing I had beach water shoes but I didn’t. And of course, for us really short legged creatures, the rocks - in all honesty more like big chunky stones - were right at the point where you need to step up or down into or out of the water. With a lot of ouchies and a little help from a friend it was very doable. I was amazed there wasn’t an empty table when we vacated ours. For a little out of the way place with lousy road access, they sure do pack them in. Even the big guy with the pony tail - owner or perhaps manager? since he’s been there forever and then some - was taking orders and serving today. I wish we had more days to return there, it was that good!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."