Hi there,

I hope to be right here with my problem to be solved.

We arrive in Philipsburg by cruise ship which we must leave in the morning and have a flight home (AF) in the late afternoon. In the meantime we want to stroll around in Philipsburg for shopping and a bit of sightseeing, getting lunch, having a drink (or two)... just enjoying the last vacation day before we must head back to 'good (c)old europe'. But - what about our luggage which must be picked up by us even in the morning?

We have been several times on St. Maarten and in the past we asked at our pre-cruise hotel to store the luggage there for some hours. That was always possible and no problem. But now there are two issues: At beginning of cruise season, this will be a repositioning cruise, starting somewhere else and just ending up on St. Maarten. So there is no pre-cruise-stay this time. I would have asked our preferred hotel from the past, but they are still closed due to hurricane damages.

Now we are looking for a place to store our two o three peaces of luggage for about four hours at Dec. 22 in Philipsburg. Our tour operator only offers an airport transfer which means more than six boring hours at the airport. Cruise company only offers a 3-hour sightseeing tour, even ending up at the airport about 5 hours before departure. Both are not really good options for us.

It would be great if someone can suppoort us with a contact to arrange luggage storage during our short stay.

Greetings,

Diddn