I was at Orient from 11/4 - 12/3. I was surprised that no one had any "news" of any sort about Club O, factual or baseless rumor. It's just a dark hole right now, as the OP suggested.

On the somewhat pointless side discussion here, beach attendance varied a lot during November, In the first couple weeks, there were far more people (250-300) than the second half of the month (125-175). Unfortunately, the first two weeks were windy and rainy, while the last two weeks were fantastic! Roughly 80-90% used Cedric's umbrellas, so I hope we can mostly agree and appreciate that it's great that Cedric has picked up on this opportunity to serve us loyal Club O patrons. On 12/2, he was putting out buoy markers and lines to designate the beach swimming area, like was there before. Much appreciated.

Around 11/12, Cedric invited everyone to meet up in the middle of the beach for some rum shots in celebration of his birthday but far more importantly, to thank everyone for coming back and to express his appreciation. While he choked up for a bit, so did many others.

Also, around 11/20, the road into Club O was graded and smoothed, one fantastic improvement after the "moon craters" left from the rainy season!

One of the most common statements I heard from others on the beach, was "There's no other place like this."

[Linked Image]