Originally Posted by SunsetDude
Thanks for all the responses... this is what I was looking for. The prices vary quite a bit - we are flying from West Cost (SEA) and I've seen prices where they are the same sometimes, or a $400 difference. It sounds like the Ferry can be an ordeal but can be a way to save money.

On Hotel for after I am looking at Secret Harbor (in St Thomas) or Gallows Point resort or an Air BnB. Sugar mill looks great but the price is up there ($900) and they didn't strike me as kid friendly.

Thanks Again !

I fly from SEA at least once a month so here is how I now do the trip. I do a "multi-city" trip with Delta. On Thursdays, I take a ~2pm flight from SEA to Atlanta and spend the night at one of the airport hotels. The next day I take the 1st flight to either SJU or STT depending on price. If I go to SJU, I try to get InterCaribbean to EIS because they are typically cheapest ($119 each way if you're lucky). If the best fare is to STT, you arrive in plenty of time for the ferry. On the return, I can do the whole trip I 1 day. Lately I've been taking a 12pm flight from EIS to SJU. Then ~3pm flight to ATL and connect to the last SEA flight. Gets me into SEA around 11:30pm.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com