|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
16 members (IWIWSE, Steve&Rachel, golda1, Snorkeller, Buddyhog, JimmyZ, Kennys, bran, Sunsingers, Kmon, Arbor88, cabokid, caribmichael, DBESXM, SuzJon, 1 invisible),
1,396
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30 |
We are heading out for an 8 day bareboat in a week. My 4th time. I want to provision for 4 days from the base in Tortola, and then reload around the 3rd or 4th day. I assume we'll be on or near VG at that time. What is the easiest way to do this? Dock at Spanish Town and walk around, or have a ferry deliver, or some other idea I'm not aware of.
In the past we've usually loaded the boat for 7 days, and it doesn't take long before we are out of fresh food...I'm trying to up the fresh food content on this time around.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|