As far as we are aware, BEYC, and Saba Rock, and Vixen Point "Sandbox " are not back up and operating. Sad news.

Time to compromise, mates .

Our plan in May 2019, , after Cooper Island , is under sail, tacking up the Sir Francis Drake Channel, reefed down , no weather helm, and head for Leverick Bay, North Sound, VG. . We will work with what we have, not worry about what we do not have.

We are timing our stay at Leverick to high light our party time. Friday night, Slip or Mooring, head for the swimming pool. Then Erica will take her long shower ashore ( ladies like that ), and then join me at the Tiki Bar for arrival toasts, I will have made our reservations for the BBQ, and band, and mocko jumbies . We like a small table for two out by the pool. We have always enjoyed, the BBQ. the live music, dancing, and the Moco Jumbies, It is rolicking, rollicking, good time friday night. Next morning, breakfast on board, and dink out to Eustacia Sound for snorkeling , and later , our last night at Leverick, treat ourselves to a marvelous classy dinner up stairs.

Then our last morning at Leverick, stop at the fuel dock for water and Ice. No fuel required until we turn the boat back in after two weeks. Only use about 7 or 8 gals.

Then, clear then leave V.F via, the Colquhoun Reef Passage and be on our way SAILING to Scrub island, and later Marina Cay, Mucho neat things to do, After a few days, drop off, and motor the Caminoe Passage , and then snorkel Monkey Point,
then have a nice sail to Jost, and pick up mooring at Diamond Cay ( foxys taboo / Little Jost and the B Line.......lots more , but you all get the idea. Honestly, we are looking very much forward to BVI trip # 17.

We would love if Vixen Point, and Saba Rock, VG sound, were open up and running . Perhaps , next year.

I told Erica, despite the hurricanes, this is going to be our best two week BVI sailing vacation . We will make it so.

You all can do the same.

2019 is going to be a great year for all of us BVI sailors. What ! You were thinking about visiting aunt Maude, in Elephant Breath, Montana ?

That is going to be next year, We will be doing the same thing, in 2020, on a road trip of a month or so thru the south west an western United States. New and marvelous experiences await.

But, this year, me hardys ,, is the BVI.

Denny and Erica