We ate twice at Bistro de la Mer in Marigot, twice at Le Taitu, once at Le Piment. There are 2 pics in the picture gallery forum from bistro de la Mer. They are both flambeed not sure if u can see the fire burning .
Week one fantastic, windy on orient. Ate 2 lunches at Perch Lite. Day 4 of vacation I found out I had pins in 1 of my front teeth when the tooth fell out. No pics!
Gus called his dentist & she waited in her office for me to get there. In the chair for 10 minutes cost me $40 . She said tooth is broken inside oh goody. She glued & cemented & smiled & said no baguettes , oh goody. Just temporary fix so I have to be very careful.
Also ate at Le Croissanterie royal & purchased quiche to take home for dinner.
Found the jewelery repair guy near juggies. He did fantastic job on my ring. $50. We were both sweating big time by the time he cut it off. The band is thick & it took awhile. My friend got her chain shortened on the spot. Jewelery store people bringing items for people as well. I told him he came recommended. Thanks Sxmscubaman for the tip.
Also at kontiki today the owner of bikini beach was in charge of everything there. Is he owner there too?
Will report on Mon Reve later.
Still velvet air to eat by.