|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
11 members (1995nmc, SXMFOX, S/Y Mockingbird, MNsnowbird, maineskier69, shieneehead, mahokid, sxmpete, 3 invisible),
469
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 483
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 483 |
I know this isn’t BVI specific, but I wanted to post this to some similar minded TTOL folks. I’m signed up to sail on Andy and Mia’s Swan 48 in April. The leg is from Puerto Rico to Key West. 1100 miles over two weeks and two berths available at the time of this posting. Super excited about it and would love to have some other TTOL folks on board to chat along the way. DM me if you happen to sign up! https://www.59-north.com/passage-calendar/2019-san-juan-key-west-isbjorn
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|