I'm Canadian so I am a cheap tipper. But when the wife and I were on a Crewed Charter in 2002 on a Monohull we were treated like royalty. The food was GREAT!! The insights the captain had around the BVI from years of experience were Fantastic. The wife and I are NOT boaters and the captain made sure every nite was in a quiet bay so we weren't tossed around in our sleep. The crew went out of their way to make our trip a "trip of a lifetime". And they Succeeded BIG time!!!!!!!! We both treated them with respect as they deserved as they were the professionals that they were and showed it. I gave the biggest tip of my life to this crew and don't regret it in any way. (more than I actually had planned on giving too)

They worked hard everyday for OUR enjoyment, pleasure and safety. We saw and did things I never dreamed of and got to do all the things I had researched and wanted to do. As we are not boaters/sailors this was the best way for us to experience the BVI. Want to do it again but life keeps getting in the way. But we do still dream about it a lot.

Dreamin42long

God will forgive you.... Mother Nature won't. Please DON'T LITTER

[Linked Image]