I laugh when i hear about the ''boring'' game. It was a football classic. Both offense and defense were played.....but....defense on both teams were so unbelievable GREAT. Yes...it was a low scoring game....but it was football at it's BEST!! No one ever would've dreamed that a super bowl would garner so few points....but it was a totally DEFENSIVE game on BOTH sides. The biggest surprise was that the team that had scored more touchdowns and points all year....were held to only ONE field goal. Of course, I am totally thrilled today, since being a Patriot fan for my entire life. I love the comments about people won't root for he Patriots....but the haters can hate all they want. I spent most of my life being disappointed in Boston sports...Every year for both the Pats, and the Red Sox...the mantra was always....''wait till next year''. Then, comes the turn of the century, and both the Pats and the Red Sox, became power houses, and FINALLY started to win. The Kraft, Bellechik, Brady combination worked....and they finally began to win championships. It is always fun to hate winners....but you surely can't take anything away from them....Six Championship banners, and nine trips to the superbowl in 18 years is totally a phenomenal feat..no matter what team it represents. If you want to hate the winners...so be it........ smile my two cents.