I should have mentioned a slight downside to the Ft. Pierce KOA is the noise- from both the highway and also nearby train tracks. We slept ok thanks to our white noise unit but it would be a bit bothersome without it. Anyway, the pro's of the place far outweigh the con's in our book. Also it's close to a Publix supermarket!

Had a really nice day on the beach yesterday. Bright sun all day, upper 70s and less NE wind although we were glad for the windscreen still. Maybe 100 folks enjoying the beach. The only downers were lots of seaweed and some severe beach erosion, i.e. a 3-4 ft step down to the wet sand and water. The dry beach area above the high tide mark was fairly narrow, maybe only 20 ft or so. Did not swim but wifey waded in and thought "it wasn't too cold". We could see signs of sprucing up in the parking lot area, i.e. clean, fences deliniating parking spaces, 3 porta-potties, There even was a hotdog truck! $6 for a dog, chips and drink.

We were again really impressed with this wonderful naturist beach! Kudos to all who had a part in getting it "legalized"!!

Chuck and Joni