Originally Posted by bobjusacoil
Andy & Cheryl's was one of the landmark places on Orient forever it seemed. I loved that place. Andy would cook in the back and appear only to swear at something. Ha! Ha! He was a marine in his previous life and he acted the part. Cheryl would sit at your table while taking your order and make you feel like you were the most special people on the island and to her you were. The food was remarkably excellent every time. They had menus with photos of the their most special customers on the front. We made the cover and felt like celebrities. (: It is easily one of the things that I miss the most on SXM. And his mussels were some of the best that I ever had in my life.

We agree completely! Andy was a (supposedly) “Gruff guy” cook on the surface with a heart of gold below decks... and Cheryl was the perfect hostess / waitress / person who was REALLY in charge / welcoming committee of one and she defined “great customer service” !

The food and customer service were both wonderful! Oh how we miss them! RIP Andy...you earned your place in heaven...probably still serving “Andy’s Mussels” to a new clientele.

Bill