The Simpson area transitions is from 8 to 10 and by 10:30 the place next to Marty's and Toppers is kids. Crazy Red Bulled up kids. We were at the sushi place across ... Bamboo? and that too has a bar attached and it was pretty crazy. And excuse me if this is off base but some of the girls were working and that was confirmed and obvious. It is kind of like repeat SXM people in the 45 - 65 range and then younger kids. Not much in the middle. Lots of strong marijuana smells as well in these spots and many many others. That is fairly new as well in the degree of usage.

Skip Jack question. My wife and I ate at the bar the first time and the fresh fish was visible on your left just like in the past. The carpaccio was excellent and the Mahi Mahi above average. Still great to be back and see the same folks at the bar and table waiting. The second time she had stomach issues so I was alone and decided on a lobster. The waitress went over with me and took the one out I pointed out for my own dining pleasure. 4 pounds was smallest there and it was not that great and too much. Every 5 years I convince myself it will be good and it is not like Maine lobster which I should have waited for in terminal C at Newark!

The Baie Rouge entrance is so not obvious. I almost could not find it the second time and I pride myself on directions. When coming from Cupecoy I just remembered when you make a sharp right and it goes to a slight decline then a very straight road, you just missed it. Signs indicated it is not safe to park there and park at your own risk.

Kind of got the Willys knowing someone possibly near us at Karacker yesterday met with misfortune after we left. We recommended the Sunday afternoon/evening party to the crew members of the beautiful mega yacht we met at Baie Rouge just Saturday. It is the blue one across from Simpson Bay Yacht Club.