The article states the daily flight arrives at 11:55 A.M. but that isn't necessarily true. When JetBlue announced that flight I booked it for our June trip and found that I could get RT airfare under $400. The fight left FLL at 7:48 and arrived in SXM at 11:55 and the return flight left at 12:55 and arrived at FLL at 3:42. I booked an overnight stay at the beginning of the trip because it's a 3.5 hour from the west coast of Florida to the east and with the early departure I thought I'd use the parkflysleep option. About a month ago I got an update from JetBlue. The flight now leaves FLL at 10:54 and arrives at 2:05 and the return flight leaves at 3:05 and arrives at 6:24. Initially I was elated because even though we are flying on Tuesday we would be arriving before the masses came in on the early afternoon flights. Now we are coming in with the masses. (Luckily we are flying on a Tuesday so I am hoping that will mean less congestion). Then the return flight has created a conundrum because the arrival time is almost 7:00 and then the deplaning and customs means probably not getting out of the airport by 8:00 then the shuttle to the hotel and the 3.5 hour drive home means we won't get in until 1:00 or 2:00 A.M. That makes for a long day so I guess we'll be staying another night at the end or getting up at 0 dark-30 for the drive at the beginning of the trip.

[Linked Image]