We'll be there the first week in March so I'll try to post a report regarding the entire beach when we return (say around March 12th). Haven't been here post Irma, but I knew it well before and comparing should be easy. The upper portion of the beach has three beach bars/restaurants running including Bikini Beach, Kontiki, and Kakao. Staying up at Esmeralda, the three previous beach bars/restaurants in that general area I think are gone: Coco Beach, Palm Beach and Waikiki Beach. As you know, there is no longer a Club Orient, but Perch Lite was re-established in this area and serves lunch, etc. They also rent out beach chairs and umbrellas. Restaurants (not all of them) appear to be open in the village (i.e. Le Piment), and there is a grocery store there. Best days to visit Orient Beach if you want smaller potential crowds would be Mondays and Tuesdays. Smaller cruise ships don't have much of an impact (Windstar, Silversea, etc.), but the bigger cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean can really send a lot of people up there.