OK .. it's the Dumb [censored] who ran by all the construction and assumed he knew all .... and posted this morning

Today after posting ..I did the investigative CNN trip down O Beach ... not the Fake News trip

SO here's the REAL NEWS ... ( I apologize for not investigating closely but as a runner .... I tend to race by )

Yes the area from ex-Pedro's north for the next 200 yards (I paced it out .... all the way to Kontiki):
1) all fenced off with orange fence ...further back from the beach than before
2) lot's of dug out by huge cat ... they're going down into foundations this time
3) pipes for water and sewer ... and probably other necessities are being laid and sticking up (not just a pipe DREAM, Scuba man!!! LOL)
4) reinforcing rod is there in part.... no concrete. ... it's a BIG SITE .... lots to do BUT DOING!

AND further down the beach ..COCOA.... to the left of the big rocks as you look at it from the beach
5) the site has been prepared by huge cat .... it again is much further back than before ..setting up apparently as a restaurant
6) and rather than going down as with the nine or so sites near ex-Pedro's .... they seem to be building UP ... so as you approach the site there is a climb of approx. 5 feet higher than the original.... they've piled earth to a higher platform
7) again site is all fenced off and they have lots of building supplies on site. way further on than the other site .. concrete in ..guys working .....looks as if they start building UP soon.

Took photos but can't seem to get them to load on this simple travel notebook! Will continue to try!

Hoping the photos are now here???????

Jeez , it's good to be here!

Attached Files IMG_6006.JPGIMG_6010.JPGIMG_6007.JPGIMG_6015.JPGIMG_6012.JPGIMG_6016.JPGIMG_6017.JPG
Last edited by RunnernReader; 02/19/2019 03:40 PM.