As I had stated a while ago, I was concerned after reading all about the noise in Royal Palm area, lolos that are set up, car stereos at Kim sha beach beside the royal palm, etc. We stayed in that area, directly above the Green house restaurant in an apartment villa. We could look out and see the back end of Marty's go Dutch, Toppers, and look farther over to see where Roxy's is being constructed beside the Royal Palm. I have to say, honestly, we had zero noise problems at night. Yes, we heard the music from Buccaneer Beach Bar, directly beside us,,,but it was earlier in evening. We were worried that it was going to be a problem, but it was not at all. Now, I am not sure what Roxy's is supposed to be like?? But it is right beside Royal Palm, and could be an issue if their venue is going to include loud banging music at all hours, especially for those staying at Royal Palm. I hope that is not the case, as we love to stay at the RP and can hardly wait till it is open again. Our stay was last week in January of 2019

Randy and Meg Young