OK we are going to be there this Sunday.... and updates... since my last post. We will be 6 Days in Green Cay Villas Dinner at Le Pemente 2 times Diner at home one night Spiga One Night and Sol De Luna we think... THOUGHTS?

Food on Orient... we were super fans of Le String.. will miss is what is second best option????

Take out from the village and just bring our own drinks.. maybe one or two day but what is the best bar there?

Should we do Rainbow on day for lunch and hang at the grand case beach.

Dutch side... Sal Pepe on night... Toppers one night.... Open for some more ideas.. is LaVista good.. someone told us they are excellent and we are staying there.. we used to go to Rare and Tempations but not sure they are still there or is he in another place?

I alway pack my clothes and leave them there to a family that I know ... shoes.. stuff slightly worn but still nice... what else can we bring other than tourist $$$ that will be well received

Rosies ribs is back we heard in her mobile unit... we can not wait to be there... will miss her shack ... but hope she is good.... 6 of us on our way NEWARK TO SXM lots of peeps we will see I know that we have met over the years and welcome to come back after our Hawaii adventure last year...

Attached Files IMG_7627.JPG

People ask me why St Martin I say the best food the best beaches. Two different experiences on the same island