o2bnsxm said:
Thanks for the detailed report. We always wondered about those cruises, having taken nummerous cruises ourselves, but never a nude cruise. I was wondering about the crew's reaction. Did it seem like they were able to handle it professionally, or did some have visible reactions to the whole idea?
[color:"red"]No visable reation from the crew at all that i saw.As Carol suggested there probably was below decks. Around the passengers no reaction. The DJ around the pool and the cruise director made some comments but more along the line of "we have left port and now OK to loose your clothes and let the fun out".[/color]

Your experience of the hour and a half for dinner is a normal amount of time to spend in the dining room. [color:"red"]That is what I have come to understand. I considered it more my problem than a problem with the ship or crew.[/color]

We would certainly like to try one of the future cruises, hopefully one that spends at least one day in St. Martin, but the prices are usually three times the cost of a regular cruise. [color:"red"]They did one a year or so back, "Best of the French Islands" that spent time in St. Martin. And you certainly do pay a premium to leave your clothes off[/color]

The vast majority of the cruisers were repeat customers. For some they had been on 10+ nude cruises. Enjoyed it, but not sure it is the best way to spend our discretionary vacation dollars.