I agree with gordaguy and manpot. Make reservations. Even if the crowds are light, a restaurant would appreciate advance notice for a table of eight.

During our trip last month, we visited Coco Maya twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. Our group preferred the dinner menu, the lunch views were picture perfect. Know that their dinner menu is predominately small plates that come out as they are prepared. Everyone in our Feb '19 group loved the food. During prior trips, some people did not like the small plate style of dining.

Upstairs at Leverick was excellent. I learned too late that I could have ordered an entree size of the lobster risotto starter.

We also had two dinners at Bath and Turtle. Make sure you check out the specials board. We missed it the first night. Solid food and I am happy to see they doing well as we always enjoyed the former location.

Our group covered Hog Heaven's menu over the course of two lunches and the ribs earned first choice.

The Baths - monitor the BVI port authority site for cruise ship traffic and pick the day with the lightest load. We went early (9am-ish) and only encountered charter boat guests. We were early enough to miss the STT/STJ excursion boats. We had lunch at Top of the Baths and then went to Spring Bay.

Pre-ordering and grocery delivery is a must for me and worth the small fee. Memory tells me we were charged either $50 or $75 by Bucks.

http://www.bucksmarkets.com/

We used Buck's for each VG trip. I am pleased with their service. Quality of the produce and meats is as good as can be expected for an island. I would recommend making the most of the service, load up on all the heavy lifting items (beer, soda, liquor, wine) and staples like breakfast fixings. Like you, I never want to start out a stay shopping or putting away groceries, we want to hit the beach and relax.