Beginning with the best: O,Plongior in Marigot.

One of our best meals so far. Restaurant is located across from Ft.Louis marina. Opens at 8am serves breakfast lunch dinner.

We immediately recognized Emily the waitress. She used to work at Spiga. I had duck confit; hubby had salmon and parrot fish. Dishes came with green beans, mine had lionaise potatoes, hubby had rice. Deliciously well prepared. We each had coconut flan for dessert. Instead of the familiar pudding like dessert this was like slices of cake. While I enjoyed it seems heavy after that great meal.

Nearby table had ordered the Sirloin. Wish I could have been rude and ask for a photo. Steak almost overflowed plate and was 2” thick, seemed to almost cut with a fork. Hubby said we must come back to order that! So little time so many places to eat.

Earlier in the day we went to check out Emilio’s and the zip lines. I wasn’t impressed with their menu. Tapas, quesadillas, flatbread pizza. Entries were Mac cheese bbq chicken, ribs, fried fish with Jonny cake. Zip lines were dead no one about. I wonder how place will do once third zip line is opened at cruise dock. At least Loterie Farm has better atmosphere and food selection, pool.

Stopped in Phillpsburg 3 ships in but streets not crowded. Beach was though.

Nothing more exciting to report. Saw Air France landing and takeoff.

My reports are probably boring unless you are a foodie like me.