Just got back from a week at Grand Case in February. Capt Freddy's has the chairs with the vinyl straps right to the south of Rainbow, I didn't count, but he probably has a few dozen chairs. Rainbow has red fabric chairs, with a little shade thing for your head, probably closer to 50 chairs, and the next place to the North is Cerises, which has a few dozen chairs with full cushions, and there is even an portion that is under an overhang of the building that is pretty well shaded. We stayed at an apartment located between Cerise and Rainbow - we had our own parking so can't comment on the that or the pricing, but I can tell you the chairs at Cerises looked to be the most comfortable. There were no other beach bars with chairs on Grand Case when we were there in February. Cerises is definitely the nicest of the three, though I did not eat there or at Rainbow. We ate and had drinks at Freddy's a few times and the food and service were good, the prices were reasonable. Also, Cerises has a restaurant with an open balcony that looks like it would have a great view of Anguilla. We looked at the menu briefly, and it looked a little high end.