|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
20 members (hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, 8 invisible),
404
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
I had issues with expedia as well. I could pick the departing flight but no the return flight. I also had issues with JetBlue - no flights came up. I then found the partner page for jetblue and found cape and clicked the booking link on that page and was able to see flights from BOS-SJU-EIS. JetBlue/Cape Air. Prices were good too by comparison to other options ($1600 for 3 people).
Not sure JetBlue is an option, but you could try that.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|