I used to put my trip photos up on Webshots until that all fell apart, so I haven't been posting photos for awhile anywhere. I think I need to shrink them to post to TTOL, but haven't tried.

Yes we ate all breakfast at condo, several lunches and only ate in town a few times. Twice at Rackam's, cheap pizzas one night up at Royal Palms, appetizers and drinks at Paradise Palms in GT (unless I have the names reversed). We liked Rackam's and went there for lunch before flying out too. Lunch at 7 Mile Beach Bar which is a part of Beach Suites or something for fish & chips.

I'm not much for fine dining, where it is mostly presentation and little food - and typically do not like paying a $100 for a meal, so we went the cheap route and ate at condo a lot.

Grocery prices in the ads look close to U.S. prices, but then there is the 20-25% exchange rate difference that equals a 20-25% surcharge/markup. Grocery prices in the Virgin Islands were more like shopping in america at a small grocery store vs. a huge grocery store, slightly higher but not out of line; especially considering the costs to get food to the VI.

Alcohol is ridiculously high in GC. $12 U.S. mixed drinks are out of my sensibility range. For some I suppose that is normal. If I told someone in a bar in Minnesota I paid $12-$15 U.S. for a rum drink, they'd wonder when I had won the lottery.