It was late when I wrote last night but who knows what i might have said. And thanks to all who have taken the time to read along......

What I meant, Elizabeth, and Motown got it right, was about ten feet into the water, there is a slight drop off. A ten foot drop off in the water would be over both our heads even if we stood on each other’s shoulders.

And btw, Tim, didn’t we meet you at El Zafiro right after they opened. I think it may have been you who suggested how good the burgers were........ do you (or did you once upon a time) stay or own at Point Pirouette?

Mike, there is definitely an advantage to being a really long-time visitor. It’s been a lovely trip with absolutely no pressure to do things.

Shelby, trust me - I do love my cabana boy. We met when we were literally just kids and we were great friends, even way back then. So lucky! And with regard to MP, if I ever found that bugger I’d drown him on sight! They will play that game for hours. Makes no sense to me but it does keep them occupied.

Friars had the hard plastic chairs and didn’t charge for them in the past, Linda, or such was always our experience there over many years, but if you wanted the thick mattresses it was something.like $4.00 per person. They have all new and more comfortable chairs now so I think that’s why they instituted the charge, but I could be wrong on that. The ‘King of the beach’ was telling us he’s been working there with them for over 23 years and you know how he hustles. I think that buckboard road is a nightmare - we drove it at a creeping pace but its nice to arrive right in their back yard. I think he started working there shortly before we found the place.

We didn’t bring a camera since we rarely think to use one but I really should think about photos now and then. We move to BSV tomorrow and I think we may share a day in common with Wild Bill and Pat but you might want to save his photos since I’m just not into taking pictures and his are so very beautiful. But it seems like this trip i’m also NOT into waking up before daybreak.

TTFN

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."