...and they repeatedly lie to their customers....this post is about a flight that was "cancelled because of weather" which doesn't seem to make sense with no delays or cancellations seen

My return flight from SXM was diverted to MIA because of "lack of fuel availability" even though the SXM ground crew supervisor announced that it was NOT a fuel issue but a flight crew issue...and guess what? After landing in MIA and creating a plane full of hotel vouchers in CLT, the new crew came on and explained about the original crew being over in flight hours and could not fly another hour to CLT.....really? I do understand the crew limitations but just tell it like it is....and why send a crew to SXM knowing it can't return to the correct airport?

I will use AA ONLY because I have a crapload of miles left over from the USAir merger but I would NEVER pay for a flight on AA....

My opinion is that all airlines are evil, but JetBlue is the least evil.

"Evil" is strong in referring to "all airlines" but absolutely correct on AA

Rant over.....and sorry, since all airlines have their issues but............................................................................