NC.

In response to your post. .

You FEEL SORRY FOR ERICA ? Your quote in regard to my post. Be advised we are a Team and she is right there with me thru all of what I posted.

Well, we have been a real TEAM for 36 years, notice the word TEAM. We have been sharing real life sea ,land and air adventures that actually are life challenging. .
. .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, that being said, maybe you can actually, learn a bit about the marvelous lady who you FEEL SORRY FOR. . Ready !!!

1. Put herself thru college as an impoverished student, and earned a masters degree. No 40 to 400 million dollar free ride from mommy and daddy..; She did this all on her own.

2. Then medical school, and become an M.D. and now a retired supervising physician from L.A. County Health Dept. ( She will never mention this )

3. Add in, the fun things that she has accomplished. Because she is a true adventure loving person.

( these topics she loves to share with others who share theirs ) Fun talk story good times.

* World traveler from childhood to present.
* Sky Diver
* PADI certified , open water, advanced and rescue diver
* Outdoors lady hiking the Sierras, with a back pack, map , compass, etc. None of the electronic BS.
* Erica is a real sailor and seaman, qualified up thru 46 ft. sailing vessels with The Moorings, and Sunsail , and sailing clubs , Sailed world wide. She uses coastal navigation. No electronic whiz ding crutches required.
* Private Pilot and 200 hr Aerobatic Pilot. ( rolls, loops, stalls, spins, split s', etc, etc. )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Together , Life has been and still is an Adventure.

Good stuff, off to the BVI tomorrow.....as a TEAM.

Oh, and I read your post to Erica.....she says, it is OK but " You do not have to FEEL SORRY FOR HER. "

Last edited by captdennyj; 05/11/2019 12:22 AM.