We just got back from our trip to the Grand Lido. I'm putting a more detailed review on TripAdvisor, but thought I would add some observations for this group.

They made a big deal when we got there that they are au natural, meaning you must be nude in the pools or hot tub. For the most part, all men were nude and some of the women. Most women wore either a swim-suit or bikini bottoms. I think that's just fine, but I don't know why they make a big deal about a policy they don't enforce. Occupancy was pretty low, though that's to be expected in May.

Even though there isn't a beach, that swimming area is great. We saw lots of fish, a small ray, starfish, and tons of vegetation and coral and the water was wonderfully warm. We spent a lot of time in there.

We've been to Hidden Beach. This is a whole other level above Hidden Beach. The food was better (though you had to put on clothes), the rooms were much nicer, the pool was nicer, and the service was much better. Okay, it doesn't have a nude beach, but Hidden Beach has a nude beach that's not really swimable, and I'll take swimable over sand any day.