Wendy,

So sorry to learn about your vacation experience. I can’t think of anything much worse than being sick and not enjoying a St. Martin. However.......

John and I once booked a post-Christmas into the New Year week tent camping trip on St. John. Yes, I said tents.....believe it or not, something I’d always wanted to do.

We arrived and all was good and were able to completely enjoy our arrival day and first night but the following morning I woke up with a sore throat and I continued going down hill to the point I was so sick I finally had to give in and go to the clinic there. Great doctor who prescribed meds and sent me back to my tent. What he prescribed was a Z pack and while I wont go into the gory details I will share that beyond making me sleep through most of the next three days, our tent was two flights of steps for a total of thirteen stairs and three side walks from the nearest bath house....... details I will never forget!

John loved St. John. Me? Not so much! jester jester Those airplanes will get you, for sure.

I sincerely hope you were able to enjoy some of your trip and you are already planning the next one.

Last edited by pat; 05/20/2019 12:56 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."