The generator ran for about 3-4 hours at various points during the day and in total I believe we went through about 60-70 gallons of fuel. That being said, Voyage doesn’t have a fuel charge for Electrified which made that more or less a non issue.

The top speed of 7 knots was in pretty flat seas, but even in some moderate swells we were able to average about 5-6 knots.

In regeneration mode there is a slight whine when you first start the program as the engines use a little bit of power to open up the props (normally when sailing they fold to reduce drag), but after that it is relatively quiet. I’m general the engines are far from silent, but at their max output they sound similar to a diesel in idle, so they’re far from loud.

Regarding the other features, I will say that the mast speaker is great when you’re underway. They’re aimed at the trampoline upfront and it’s nice to be able to listen to music and sit on the trampoline while sailing. We always turn off the spreader and underwater lights at night, usually when we get back from dinner. But the underwater lights are great for attracting tarpon and other fish at night, and the spreader lights make it easy to find your boat when coming back in the dark.