Hi,
I had a boat with TMM for several years. At the time we started with TMM about 15 years ago Simon Wood was their ASA skipper. We hooked up with Simon for a few days then and continues to be one of our best friends. A friend of ours back home and took the entire asa course with him. He now runs high speed Rib trips out of Tortola and rents them. As a favor he looks after our Glacier Bay power boat that is on a trailer in a lot with his big ribs behind Nanny Cay. We were out with him a day last week and as usual had a blast. No matter how long it’s been since seeing Simon and his lovely wife who works in Roadtown booking mega yachts through the world, it’s as though it was yesterday and we are next door neighbors.

I don’t know if he would be interested or not. I’m sure it would have to be in the fall when he could get away. If he will, they will learn a lot, indeed even with considerable experience you likely will as well. He knows every nook and cranny in these islands above and below the water. He lives and preaches safety. He’s as good a seaman as you will find and one whole lot of fun with his dry Brit wit.

Here’s a link to his business

http://bviadventuretours.com/

Simon Wood
1-284-496-7935

Last edited by Will_L; 06/21/2019 01:04 PM.