So, been playing around with AA flights and learnt something, as if I didnt know already. Last night or rather early hours this morning, as opposed to searching for return, did one way options. For example. June 28th Mia to Sxm one way, $108.00 return in basic economy, $123.00 main cabin(which gives more options but might have to pay extra for seats as much as $78.00!). Did the same on return and the same amount. So if you take economy, that's $216.00 return and that's cheap!!! Forgot to clear my cookies(again) and just now they come up with $293.00 return for basic and $324.00 for Main and if you book each way, its a few dollars cheaper. Actually, don't know what others pay, but its not a bad price for last minute bookings but convinced airlines have a tracking of your intended itineries and on a mobile or tablet remember to remove past history when searching. 2 days ago, the price for return in main cabin was $560.00!!! So it changes constantly but even with you clearing out your history, convinced they know. Even tried VPN so it assumed I was from the UK and the price was totally different and of course in £'s but also come up against CC info problems.......

Its a fine art of knowing all the angles which is something I don't have time for or the understanding of how to beat or better the system....................its not the money, just the ethics used. However, some will say its simply running a business, just like anyone else. Hmmm. Perhaps, perhaps not?