My wife and I have been coming to the island for 13 years. We rented a car from Kenny's for the first time Last March because Irma forced the company we typically use out of business. This was our 14th time renting a car and never had damage until this year (sorry Leslie). I have to say that Kenny's response to the damage, and the cost we had to pay, was nothing short of amazing (a good thing). We had insurance but it didn't cover the hit and run damage at the beach. The front right corner of the bumper and undercarriage was smashed in. The dent was the size of a basketball and the facia was hanging loose and broken. This damage would have been several thousand dollars in the states. We turned the car in and Leslie said he would send me an email after his guys looked it over. We were pleasantly surprised and very happy to pay just $375 total for the damage. Further, the ask for payment was just that and we very happily agreed. The integrity and honesty with Kenny's Car Rental cannot be beat. We were complete strangers and this was our first time renting with them, yet we felt like long term appreciated customers. They have our Loyalty! Thanks
Steve & Rachel