La Vista, not La Vista Beach, did have a Special Assessment but it was not much and before Irma. It was $450 per 1 bedroom deluxe which is a 1 bedroom 2 bath unit, normal AMF's for that unit is $852 for 2019 which is the most expensive of any unit there except the two bedrooms in LV Beach which are not much more for AMF's. As was stated if you had or wanted to bank weeks you could or you could use on future trips.

RI always makes it simple, not as good of communication as La Vista but nothing for me to complain about. Got dicey last year on renting my Penthouse unit, came down to the wire but it worked out. Hard to argue between these two as the best run.

Atrium I believe also had a similar policy as La Vista and they let us use that unit in 2018 that we had paid for in 2017, they were not closed that long so I am sure that made it easier for them. They are really easy to work with, almost as good as La Vista and a bit better than dealing with RI, not that I have any complaints about RI.

If The Towers would just communicate they could create confidence but they don't, the state that you will be able to use the weeks in the future (assuming you actually have that much time to spend on island) but they are certainly asking for their money. I walked, and got another unit at RI to replace my week 47 at Towers.

Cheers, T

I prefer the Isle seat