|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,200
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
16 members (RickinAtlanta, Steve A, RatmansWife, Marie, SXMScubaman, Buddyhog, bailau, johnnshell, S/Y Mockingbird, lbksxm, Dirk Lovelace, 5 invisible),
301
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 130 |
I never travel internationally without purchasing travel insurance. The cost of medical transportation is beyond just about everyone's normal means. However, be very careful about activities like this. TravelGuard, the policy I normally use has this exclusion: "mountaineering where ropes or guides are normally used." I don't know if it would cover this or not. Always read the exclusions on your policy. Most policies will not cover you if you are injured parasailing, for example.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|