We have a little news! Lesley is updating his fleet of cars! These cars are amazing, rear backup camera, rear sensors, very roomy, led dashboard, can’t say enough about them. Great cars, but now, they are BRAND NEW!

Funny story, we were overnighting in ATL and emailing back a fourth with Lesley. He informed us that our friends that were all ready on the island had the white car, and that he had us a brand new 2020 red one. We looked at each other and said no he doesn’t, he’s pulling our leg. Due to the fact we have always asked for a beater up car and Lesley has always delivered! So we thought he was joking, we even asked him to wash and wax it, along with detailing the inside. So we just joking back and forth with Lesley. The next day, upon our arrival, there was Lesley AS ALWAYS waiting on us. Well we got the normal conversation out of the way and off we went to wait on the curb while Lesley retrieved the car. To our surprise he pulls up in a brand new 2020 red Hyundai! Well when we saw that we looked at each other and had a big laugh, guess Lesley wasn’t joking after all! So funny, we all had a big laugh and a great drive back! We can’t say enough about Lesley Bruce!! Lesley is always a wealth of information and great to talk with. He was even giving us advice for our friends who were off island about where they were parked overnight, and he was RIGHT, which we definitely passed along to them!

So fast forward to Saturday. Our friends were leaving to go back home for an afternoon flight. Well we said our goodbyes and decided to fix a cooler of beer and sit by the pool and watch their flight leave, (what else are you going to do, right). After see their takeoff, and a few beers, we turn around only to see Lesley in their white car by the pool holding up the key to their villa! Talk about service after the fact! He wanted to return it, due to the fact they left it in the car. I even asked if he wanted a beer, but he declined because he was working. Now I can tell everyone here, Lesley Bruce is a hard working man! But I could go on and on about the level of service Lesley and his wife deliver, but I’m sure we all have our great stories.

So for those who have never used Lesley for a rental car, I would seriously reconsider that train of thought. I know everyone has their favorite, but it never hurts to try something new once in awhile.

And back to my soap box, (it is getting harder and harder to climb up on this thing, keeps getting taller, lol). But in all seriousness we can’t say enough about Lesley Bruce, he is a great ambassador for St Maarten! Thanks again Lesley!

Attached Files 36ADB098-33EE-457D-A387-BFE04483C3B4.jpeg