We looked into this as well. It is not and I mean NOT an investment. Club O is up-front with this as well. They are very transparent. It is a sum of money you pay so you can be recognized as an owner of the property.The "purchase" allows you a certain amount of time in your unit for a small daily fee. Preferred reservations for additional time at a higher cost. The sales angle is that you are supporting the nudist lfestyle. I could not find any way that it would ever be profitable. Factor in weather disasters, legal changes regarding nudity on Orient, a host of many other potential legal issues and what you have is basically a "donation" to the nudist lifestyle. If I remember correctly the property is only able to be insured for a % of its actual value. That is a mess that will eventually become reality. They also maintain their own water plant to de-salt the sea water and that is a money pit. If you are wicked wealthy and so inclined it may fit. I remember leaving the meeting and heading to the Perch for a lemon breeze or 6 as I could not believe what I had heard.