There are many good moorings at Trellis.

Today we sailed from Great Harbor, Peter Island to Leverick. Left around 9:30am, arrived around 4pm. Wind was from the NE and we're on a Nautitech Open 40 cat. Wind never got above 12kts, and mostly was 9-10, but several times it dropped below 7. The direction of the wind caused us to have to tack several times and enter the channel at 135 degrees. We heading up at due N or 005 which was as deep into the wind that the boat could hold a decent speed (TW @40-50 degrees). Of course, I'm no expert sailor and none of the rest of my party are sailors at all. So everything was single-handed. Even with a bad sailor and light winds from what I would call a bad direction, you could make it from Norman to Leverick in one day.

If you're in a monohull, you could point closer to the wind and not have to tack as much, which would make it even faster.

There's really only two options for stopping - VG Marina (Spanish Town) or Trellis Bay/Marina Cay/Scrub Island. As mentioned, Marina Cay is rolly, especially because of all the boats/shuttles that run from Beef to Scrub. We spent a night at Cooper last December and it was *very* rolly (that was a monohull).

We were at The Bight night before last. The Willy-T was not open yet, but they were working on it.

Foxy's was not open yet at Great Harbor, JVD, but they said they were opening the next day so you should be good there.

From our experiences it doesn't matter where you go, it's all fun smile Have a great time!