Friday was our last day in paradise. We didn't have to be at the airport until 2 so it back out to the pool at BSV to soak up as much sun and warmth as we could before coming back to cold CT. The pool was a popular spot this morning and it was nice to spend the last couple of hours chatting with new and old friends before leaving.

We wanted to make sure we left plenty of time for our 4PM departure, so left BSV at 2PM. We left our car for Lesley in the parking lot, did all our check-in's and security and we were in the waiting lounge/food court by 2:35. It's never been such a breeze on departure. I know we were probably lucky this day as it can vary on time. It was a very nice surprise. We had a Johnny Burger, waited a little bit and then it was boarding time. All went well and we left on Delta on time.

Arrived in CT to very cold temps and yesterday never got over 37 degrees here. There's been a chill in my bones that hasn't left since returning. What a dose of reality coming home from SXM. Winter has arrived in CT.

While we have 2 weeks booked for March/April 2020, first order of business yesterday was sending an email to Tracy to book our 2 weeks in October/November 2020.

To all my friends with time still on the island, ENJOY every minute!!!!!